TimJack

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Daddy Tony & slave bo McMillon

Post courtesy of barebackMasters.
Bo McMillon stopped by this week. He's my slave and cums whenever daddy calls. He rode up on his Harley. The sound of his bike always gives me a hard-on. Something about it - I don't know. He was wearing full leather gear and ready to take orders from his Master. He had a heavy duty harness under his biker's jacket. He was also wearing chaps and pulled off the bandanna that was hiding his butt cheeks. He looked real good. I put on his hood. He likes his hood a lot. 




Sometimes Cam and I both work him over but today was daddy's day. So I took advantage of the situation and had him beg for my cock. He sniffed and licked and chewed at my crotch until I pealed back my cod piece and fed him my cock.

Meanwhile, Cam saw an opportunity and grabbed the camera. He snapped away as I force fed Bo who was anxious to get as much of my cock as possible. Then things progressed and I slung him over the edge of my bed and ate out his hole really good getting it well lubed and ready for my throbbing cock.

I was so horny at this point that I was dripping pre-cum in buckets. Then it wasn't long before I'm in his hole real deep with my cock. Pushing and pulling and slamming and fucking while Cam is in every possible position getting all of it on film. Over us, under, at my shoulder, far away. Meanwhile, Bo is getting the slamming he so disparately needed while I've got a warm place to slide my cock in and out of. And that's just what I did. I gave him a good, hard, long fucking. And I used him like a whore. And he begged for more.


You'll see all the action in the next couple of week's. The episode is called "Tony's Slave" and we did it all just for you. Right! We did it for ME! Cause it feels good and I've got to do something fun to pass the time. And since we get it on film, we can put it up for everyone to see. Nothing like a good bareback fuck to make this dad feel really good. 

BTW - a Masterful pop shot by yours truly - but what else would you expect? And speaking of expectations, I'm real excited that spring is almost here. I can taste it. Fresh, sweet and a little sticky - just like the first squirt of cum from full man sacks hanging low between a pair of thick and hairy legs...

stay hard,

Tony :)

No comments:

Post a Comment